Texas Real Estate News
- Beem Light Sauna offers various light therapy treatments aimed at removing toxins and relieving pain, including infrared saunas, chromotherapy and red-light therapy.
- The owners of Fit Club 24, Adam and CC Spry, celebrated the 10-year anniversary of their family-owned and -operated gym on Dec. 13, according to an email from CC Spry.
- Luxury, maintenance-free living: Mera Vintage Park redefines 55+ active adult living in Northwest HoustonLuxury, maintenance-free living: Mera Vintage Park redefines 55+ active adult living in Northwest Houston
- Jamestown Estate Homes makes custom, dream homes come true in The Heights, Montrosev
- Family Wealth Counseling helps individuals and families maximize their income, thus maximizing the impact they’re able to make on the world around them.
- Close-knit community, stress-free lifestyle: Amberlin Georgetown, Amberlin Pflugerville offering 55-plus active adult communitiesClose-knit community, stress-free lifestyle: Amberlin Georgetown, Amberlin Pflugerville offering 55-plus active adult communities
- Amberlin Georgetown offers resort-style amenities, close-knit community for 55+ active adults
- Jonathan O'Malley takes the wheel at O'Malley Tire and Automotive to provide dependable, affordable serviceIn 2021, Jonathan O'Malley was in the market for a new challenge.
Texas Commercial Real Estate News
- FORT WORTH – The city has been exploring the role office-to-residential conversions could play in addressing the affordable housing crisis. One example of this approach is downtown's Historic Electric Building, which was converted into apartments in 1996. More recent projects include the Oil & Gas/Star-Telegram Building, purchased by Dallas-based Bluelofts in January 2023. The site will house 180 apartment units and […]
- HUTTO – The city council has approved a development agreement for the 90-acre mixed-use Olander Farms development at the corner of Limmer Loop and N. FM Road 1660 with HL Capital Partners LLC.The project's single-family parcel is a 20-acre tract that will be developed with about 106 homes. There are four multifamily parcels totaling about […]
- BASTROP – German multinational energy company RWE will soon complete its Bastrop County battery storage and solar panel project, Big Star.The 200-megawatt solar facility will participate in the Electric Reliability Council of Texas market and will have 80 megawatts of battery storage.The project will secure $30 million in taxes in Bastrop County over the project's […]
- SAN ANTONIO – Houston-based Venterra Realty has acquired Avasa at 1604, a blended rental community with 339 apartment units and 85 single-family rental homes at 6730 N. Loop 1604 E. The firm took out a loan of about $41.8 million. The site has an assessed value of about $41.6 million.Rents start at $1,260 per month, […]
- Two engineering behemoths that moved their headquarters to DFW in the past decade top our list of largest engineering firms in North Texas.
- McALLEN, Texas (AP) — Strong winds spread flames on Sunday and prompted at least one evacuation while airplanes dropped fire retardant over the …
- 6.7% of Texas Community Bancshares shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 38.7% of shares of all “Savings institutions, except …
- The Aggie baseball team remains perfect, tough news for Ainias Smith and much more in the Weekend Wrap!
U.S. Economy & Real Estate News
- Designers are charging more for their most recognizable bags to maintain the appearance of exclusivity as the industry balloons.
- Target-date funds and other passive investments are attracting the ire of some fund managers. Is there a better mousetrap?
- Many bond traders now feel they know which way the central bank and the economy are headed, along with how new data will shift markets.
- The climb was driven by greater corporate earnings and a surge in chip-related stocks, thanks to enthusiasm for beneficiaries of artificial intelligence.
- China's top real estate developers, Evergrande and Country Garden, have defaulted on their debts. But the issues in China's property market have much deeper roots.
- One-quarter of the ultrawealthy people in the U.S. plan to buy a home this year, and they're increasingly venturing to the luxury real estate market overseas.
- Mortgage interest rates ticked up again this week to 6.94%; for a $400,000 home, with a 20% down payment, the mortgage payment would be $2,116.
- The Northeast and West posted monthly gains in transactions; the Midwest and South recorded losses. All four regions saw year-over-year decreases.
RSS Error: https://www.usda.gov/rss/home.xml is invalid XML, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Reserved XML Name at line 1, column 40
Oil & Gas News
- When oil and gas companies attack a climate campaign, activists usually focus on the obvious negative: One of the world's biggest industries, with …
- In a recent budget, Alberta has laid out plans to tax electric vehicles while banking on oil and gas revenues, signaling a complex environmental …
- There are several risks to offshore oil and gas personnel in 2024, Aaron Roth, a principal and head of federal strategy at the Chertoff Group, …
- … Oil and Gas Discoveries, 2019 – 2023. Saudi Arabia Exploration and Production Sector, Oil and Gas Discovery Details. Recent Contracts. ADVERTISEMENT.
- Diamondback Energy's acquisition of Endeavor Energy Resources will create the region's third largest energy producer.
- The impact of the energy industry on Texas' economy shattered records, but that performance is not guaranteed to continue
Search Property Listings in Texas