Land For Sale in Milam County TX
Milam County: As of the 2020 census, its population was 24,754. Its county seat is Cameron. The county was created in 1834 as a municipality in Mexico and organized as a county in 1837.
Agricultural production: Cattle, turkeys, poultry, corn, and hay.
Ecoregion: The land is Blackland Prairie in the Western portion of the county and Post Oak Savannah in the East
- Milam County Hospital District
- Rockdale Independent School District
- Cameron Independent School District
- Milano Independent School District
- Thorndale Independent School District
Milam County is a beautiful and historic county located in the heart of Texas. The county offers a variety of opportunities for businesses and residents alike.